Sunday, November 21, 2010

The way you wear your hat...


A delightful sunday evening, with only a vague fluff of cloud looming, Friday chemo. But right now, we are here in the moment.

Thanks to George and Ira Gershwin for this! We just finising the dancing part, limbo no less (them not me, and certainly not till 3...)


There are many many crazy things


That will keep me loving you


And with your permission


May I list a few

The way you wear your hat


The way you sip your tea


The memory of all that


No they can't take that away from me


The way your smile just beams


The way you sing off key


The way you haunt my dreams


No they can't take that away from me


We may never never meet again, on that bumpy road to love


But I'll always, always keep the memory of


The way you hold your knife


The way we danced till three


The way you changed my life


No they can't take that away from me

2 comments:

Bob said...

Kate, you look fabulous. Tough and beautiful.

A similar song that has always touched me and seems appropriate right now is "the way you look tonight" ...

Anonymous said...

What a really lovely photo of the three of you! You all look ABFAB!