Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Boobs, Booze and Brisket

On this last night of my two-breastedness, Lisa came over with a gift from the Gods - Schwartz's smoked meat, right off the plane from Montreal. And rye bread. While Mike prepared salad, Lisa and I shnorked down on some amazing not lean not light full on Montreal smoked meat sandwiches. Uh, sure I'll have salad....Lisa didn't bring the cherry cokes for fear of confiscation at the airport, no liquids....

So we drank (booze), ate (brisket), and well - we plastered my boobs with plaster of paris to create.....


Au revoir ma fille. I will miss you.

Good night and good luck. See you when the anaesthetic wears off - when we will keep you abreast of the situation.

KO

1 comment:

SD said...

Dear kate
my entire extended family sends you love and hugs for tomorrow.

xoxoxoxoxoxo
sd