Wednesday, April 6, 2011

She's come undone

Ok, not quite undone, or else the surgeons would have some serious trouble on their hands, but the staples are all out. All the tubing and foreign matter is gone. I will spare you any details. Revolting. But wow, the difference to me!!

Yay!! I feel like a new person. I feel like myself again, sort of. I can move so much better today, than even yesterday. I hope this just continues upwards and onwards.

Ok, so it is weird / ooky having a partly concave chest. Your t-shirts sort of drag to the right, you know, snagged by, uh, something that is no longer on the left side. It is kind of like I am that half man / half woman charachter from the circus, turn one way - man [actually, boy]. turn the other, woman. Interesting.

But another little chapter is over. Thank God.

KO

No comments: