Thursday, May 17, 2012

Love, Gardening, Food, Fun

by Michael

Here's photo of lettuce I planted today, amongst everything else. The lettuce was a gift from Sarah H. The large ones are left over from last year. They self-seeded or something.

Love, gardening, food, fun (repeat) = Kate.

We're off to Sunnybrook tomorrow for chemo treatment.

I correct myself from my last post, and agree with Val. The cancer is not going to win. But the cancer is going to kill Kate. There is so much that will transcend death that we will be talking about what exactly that is for years and years and forever.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thinking about you all. Hoping it's a warm sunny day as you go to Sunnybrook for chemo today. V xo

Anonymous said...

Lovely bunch of greens. And, before I forget FUCK CANCER! xo Haideh

frenchfriesandgravy said...

Thinking of you all. Loving you all. Love, lettuce, repeat. Yeah.

-Anne

frenchfriesandgravy said...

Thinking of you all. Loving you all. Love, lettuce, repeat. Yeah.

-Anne

Mimi said...

I love you Kate. I mean LOVE YOU.

xoxo Michelle